An fabulous evidence based prebiotic fibre that aids in:
- Intestinal and colon health
- Keeping you regular whether you suffer with constipation OR diarrhoea!
- Promotes the absorption of essential minerals including calcium & magnesium
- helps the body combat increased blood glucose levels by controlling the glycemic index of foods.
- Assists weight control by providing a satiety effect
- Virtually tasteless
- Dissolves in water & can be added to food
Partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG) has been shown to be an effective treatment of patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Studies have shown that a 12-week administration of PHGG led to a significant improvement of journal bloating score in the PHGG group versus placebo, as well as in bloating+gasses score. The effect lasted for at least 4 weeks after the last PHGG administration.
Tessa says: This was the main secret ingredient to helping me overcome my gut troubles! It feeds beneficial bacteria, helps to pass a healthy bowel motion each day, assisting with both diarrhoea & constipation (!) and will help to balance microbes in the gut creating an anti-inflammatory effect on the gut lining. If you’ve been suffering with disordered bowel motions, bloating and pain associated with digestion then you must try this! A little warning, start with a small 1/4 dose and gradually build up to the full dose over a couple of weeks while your body gets used to the extra prebiotic fibre. Make sure you take this at night after dinner.